Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That's it! We're back together!












Guess what guys? Vince got his offer yesterday and that means me and Paris are starting over!

Dear Paris,

I know it's been awhile! (14 long months) but I want you back if you'll have me. Remember the times we had; bike riding? eating? drinking? That time I cried when I saw you all lit up at night. Remember?
You mean so much to me! You and Me we're like two peas in a pod, one in the same and no one can ever tear us apart. I promise this time I won't be leaving. This time will be different. I will get a permanent apartment and a power bill and a parking space and everything!
You just make me so crazy! I can't think of anything else!
Please meet me next Friday afternoon at the Le Cave des Abbesses. We'll get some bordeaux and rillets and talk it over.

Love and Hugs,

Sam

images were all found on http://weheartit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment