Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3 weeks later......

 39 weeks and 6 days ( the night before my I went into labour)

Gemma at 3 weeks

Hi you guys! I'm so sorry I've been missing in action this little while but WE HAD A BABY!!!!!

I had the 40 week pic all ready to upload the night before my due date but you know what? My water broke at 5am on my due date! Gemma Marigold was born 31.5 hours later on Sept 12, 2012, and it was Awesome! And she is Awesome! Everything is Awesome!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the lovely cards, and gifts and well wishes. We are so blessed with the best family and friends in the world! 

We're still getting used to our new groove so bear with me as I wade back into the world of blogging. I promise to post updates and pictures as often as I can. Love love love love you!!!!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment