Friday, January 31, 2014

meanwhile in the fashion files...



I thought it'd be fun to start a series on the blog to showcase Gemma's keen fashion sense. We'll call it Fashion Files of the baby kind and I'll try to post every Friday. So.

Today Gem was wearing a Crewcuts shirt and Target leggings. She wears the same Joe Fresh slippers pretty much every day and never takes that damn amber necklace off. A girl likes what a girl likes.

I was trying to get a cool artsy close up picture of the bow detail at the bottom of her super cute leggings but Gemma was having none of it. Here is the section I will call, Fashion Files of the baby kind outtakes. (I have a feeling there will be lots of these)




 "What? you don't think they won't want to see a great picture of my bellybutton? Geeze. "


"Let send them off with a quick musical interlude. Evvvvveryone loves Thomas the Tank engine theme song right?"

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment