Thursday, October 16, 2014

30 week baby bump update


Hi guys well this picture is from last tuesday when I finally hit the 30's! Now I'm 31weeks and a few days which mean 61 days till Little Man is here!

I caught a pretty bad cold and have been feeling sorry for myself ever since. Just joking it's not that bad. But it's true I have been low on energy and that's why this post is so late.

Anyways I wanted to tell you that a funny thing is happening...I am finally starting to love my baby belly! Yay! It all started with reading this little card from a Canadian Mompreneur named Charisse. She runs a great shop out of her home called Pixel Paper Hearts. And the card goes something like this: "Girl you are totally rocking that baby bump like it's the must have of the season"

And I was like, hell yeah! I am rocking my baby bump! Lol! Sounds so silly but it really made me laugh and feel good about myself. I think also there is the fact that I have been able to start eating vegetables again. I know it sounds crazy but eating only ice cream and baked goods will not make you feel better. You will feel sad and gross. And I LOVE vegetables normally! So it's good to feel a little more like myself in that sense.

I'm also feeling more and more excited. His birthday is coming so fast now and I'm getting more used to the idea that yes this baby will be mine! I think because of the miscarriage I still have a hard time bonding and believing for a very long time into my pregnancies but I can sense that feeling leaving me. We've even starting gathering things for his nursery!

Ok this post is getting really long now so I'll let you go. See you soon in a few weeks with the next update at 33 weeks!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment