Monday, April 23, 2012

Be- 20 weeks pregnant


Hi my dearest friends! Well it's still happening. I'm still pregnant and can't believe every second of it.
I honestly can't believe this is happening to ME! Will I really be a Mom? Will I really have a baby? Could I be so lucky?
I know so many women and Moms who have and are going through hardships with concieving and motherhood. This is no picnic people and if I can get to 40 weeks with a healthy baby well I'll tell you there will be some friggin party in Guelph that's for damn sure and you're all invited!

I always secretly thought that was so annoying when you would ask an expectant mother if she was having a boy or a girl and she said, "We're just hoping for a healthy baby!" Urgh!

But now I get it. I too just want an alive healthy child. Who cares either way right?

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment