Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bump update and Nursery design

Hi lovelies! I saw my midwife yesterday and she said everything is going great other than my placenta is low lying (otherwise known as placenta praevia) and the babes is in a posterior position. But her heart rate is strong and all the measurments are perfect. I haven't felt much movement in there and that's a little worrisome at 21 weeks but I am trying to be patient and positive! ;)

So why not plan her nursery colours I say! I've based everything on this print I found of the Paris metro on Art 20X200.


.....and my gorgeous Pronovias wedding veil. We plan to drape it above the crib. It's the most beautiful soft tulle you have ever laid eyes on. I just can't wait to see it hanging there!


So what do you think kids? Yay or Nay?

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment