Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gemma is five months old!


My big girl


Her eyes are coming through as more of a grey blue this last week, what do you think?


My happy missus


She loves looking at herself in the mirror.


Here's a shot of her adorable baby bum in jeans to cheer up your day! ohhhh I could just eat her!

Here we are at five months and what's new you ask? Well poor Gemma is still teething big time. I feel so bad for her and seriously wish that bastard tooth that's been bothering her would just come through already! What the heck?! The bottom two sprouted in a day so what's taking so long with these other ones?! 

We've started a bedtime routine (bath, swaddle, milk, luulaby, bed) and trying to help Gemma sleep better. Honestly it's not really working out. She still hasn't slept good since we got home from France on Jan 08th! Could she still be jet legged? I can't imagine. But those nights of 10 hrs and 7.5 and even 5.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep are far behind us. The little Gemmaroo wakes up around 4-6 times a night and the longest stretch of sleep has been 3 hours but it's usually more like 2 or even 1 hour. :(

Gemma is a rolling machine. She can't stop flipping fiercly from her back to her belly and then pulling herself up. The problem is she has a really hard time rolling back over again so she gets stuck and then mad. I know she needs to learn and teach herself but I can't help saving her everytime. She's my babe!

I love spending my days with Gemma. She's the sweetest little love bugly and such a gentle sweetheart. I can't wait to see what next month brings!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment