Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jewelry to die for!


I want the above beauty for my bridesmaids!


This pink confection is perfect for date night with my sweetie!
I don't even know where I would wear this orange bow number but I know I HAVE to have it!

Holy Crap I think this is my favourite! I didn't even know I like lilac but come on!
And wouldn't this aqua number be perfect with a pair of jeans and a hot white t-shirt?!
Oh my gosh and this one is perfect for a afternoon on the town shopping and gossiping and stopping for cocktails with my girlfriends!



Good Morning Everybody and Happy Weekend! I have seen this designer everywhere on the blogs lately and I think you can see why! Aren't they just fabulous?! I want to eat them they are so pretty! I want all of them! Oh my gosh! They are made by the design house Elva Fields. I first read about them on Boots and CatEyes and then later on my new favourite wedding blog What Junebug Loves.
Well I love them that's for sure! What about you?
Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the first one!

    Hmmm, I actually have some pearls that color. I should make something like that.

    PS. the new blog layout looks fabulous! Also, thank you so much for the email. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to reply yet. I really appreciate everything you said. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete