1. Me and Ryan's number 1 favourite: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from 1964
2. Chrissy and Jenny's favourite: How the Grinch stole Christmas, 1966
3. Mom's favourite: A Christmas Carol, 1951
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas, 1965
5. This movie always made me nervous and sad: It's a wonderful life from 1946
6. The Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992
7. A Christmas Story, 1983
8. Harrison and Karly's favourite: The Polar Express, 2004
9. Miracle on 34th Street, 1947
10. My brother's least favourite: White Christmas with my favourite Bing Crosby, 1954
11. and the best for last: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, 1989
So what do you say guys? Which is your favourite? What gets you in the mood for the holidays? What movie is a can't miss? Is there any Christmas movie I've forgotten?
I LOVE Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!!!
Love and Hugs