Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stresszilla?!

I have skipped the Bridezilla step and gone completely deeply into the stressed out Bride part. All thanks to the damn eff'ing Air Canada ticket agents. They get me everytime. Doesn't matter if I haven't worked for Jazz for 3 years now and never travel standby they are still fucking over my life. Thanks girls!
Mom, Dad, Ryan, Britt and Grandpa booked confirmed full fare tickets across the pond on Sunwing airlines yesterday in order to calm my panic attacks and uncontrollable crying. Thanks so much Mom! At least my own mother will make it to my wedding no thanks to AC!
However my right eyelid will not stop twitching and I'm trying not to freak out that there is only 1.5 weeks until we leave for Malta! Holy crap my 3 page to-do list is waaaaaaaaay too ambitious!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment