Monday, December 14, 2009

My Brother The Librarian

Here Ryan is answering his one phone call a day!
Holding up his new business card, so classy!

Here's a close up...Ryan's title is "Library Technician- in charge of Acquisitions, Circulation and Interlibrary Loans.

Ryan bought this Library-esque cardigan specifically to hang over his chair at work



Here is My brother the Librarian pushing a Library cart back in the archives.




Hi Everybody! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I am really enjoying myself visiting and lounging with my family. Looooove it!
I wanted to share a few pictures I took of Ryan in his new office at the ROM. He is so happy there milling around the rare books and whispering in the Library. Me and Mom and Dad and Britt couldn't be more proud or happy for him. He truly fits his career. It is so inspiring to just be in there with him watching him go about his daily work. He has what we all what....a job he's excited to go to every single morning!
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment