Monday, December 7, 2009

We're Engaged!

Sue made this cute signage for the bedroom door I stayed in while I was visiting her house. Isn't it the best? I kept it!

Vince's sister Delphine took these shots for us at her house a day and half after Vince proposed.
hehehe I just like saying, "Vince proposed!" hehehehe






Hello everybody! The title of this blog speaks for itself! Oh man I can sense there will be a lot of exclamation points in this post!!!!!! :)
Okay so Vince proposed on November 27th! It was the most intimate romantic moment of my life! I have never laughed or cried so hard and for so long simultaneously!
He is my most favourite person in the world. Everyday I want and wait and get excited to see his face and listen to him talk. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that he chose ME! Can you believe it?! I know! It's so crazy and amazing! I can't wait for us to be old owls together! I get to be with him and only him for the rest of my life. It just seems like I have won the lottery of love. The ultimate prize! Whoa! Yippppehorrraywhooooaweeeeeeeeeeeyahooooooooooooooo! I get to marry Vincent jean-Pierre Klein! Whooooohoooooooooweohhhhyipppeeeeehorrayyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Love and Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment