Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Done and Done!

Good Morning Everybody!

Well it's officially over! I took my TEFL exam yesterday at 3pm and 2 and a half hours later I passed it back in completed to the best of my ability. Truth be told I guessed at probably half of it and knew the rest. So I am hoping for a pass....we'll see! I haven't taken an exam for over 10 years and my self esteem was pretty low. I didn't even trust myself to answer correctly the questions I knew for sure! HA! After I was finished I went back and re-read and thought twice or trice about changing everything so I just passed it in and got the hell out of there.

After the exam Sabine and I went for pizza with Vince and his parents at Piccolo Padre to celebrate. It was such a nice evening stroll down the promednade with a stop for melone galato on the way home! Kick Ass!
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment