Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Friday, Great Hat!







Good Morning Everybody! We've been busy all week with school and work and I haven't had time to share our good friday pics with you. Here they are only a week late!
Vince had the day off so we packed up a few beers and our new beach chairs and went to the rocky beach at the end of the road. We read and talked and enjoyed the sunshine. Honestly I just wanted to go so I could wear my new hat! HA! Do you love it?
What are your weekend plans?
Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Darling, that hat is awesome. It suits you very well. What a great spot to sit and relax and read or watch the boats go by. Is is close to your place? Have fun. Love, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom and Dad. Yes it is just down the street from my grocery store....about a 4 min walk. The real sand beach is a little further up about 6 min away. I cant wait till you get here and we can do all these things together! XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete