Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Must Have this Hat!

Good Morning everybody! This hat is divine don't you agree? I am always on a hat misson. It seems like I can never find the perfect combination of brim width and texture to satisfy me. Until now. I saw this beauty in a UK bride magazine and then again on the blog greylikesweddings. After a little research I found out it's by french designer Agnes B and goes for only 30.00GBP. I scowred her website only to be dissapointed, I can't find it anywhere! AHHHH! I am hoping it's just so new it's not up yet? We'll see. But it must be mine! Reminds me of Mom's neighbour and my friend Simone's gourgeous hat on her Skinny Dip blog and her obsession with one truly cute pink bikini.
What are you obsessed with right now?
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment