Friday, June 18, 2010

Trying to make my future Father in Law proud

Hi guys, As you know Vince's little sister is here. She's a pescetarian. We love her. So I decided to try and recreate one of our favourite dishes that her dad, Jose always makes when she is home. It's called Bouchees aux fruits de mer. They are basically puff pastry shells filled with a creamy seafood sauce. Very delish! So what do you think Jose? Did I do you proud??? ;-)

Also just a friendly reminder that it's Father's Day this sunday! I know I will be calling my dad as soon as he wakes up! How about you?

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,

    (Delphine is translating Patou's comment)
    I'm proud of you Sam, they look delicious ! I can't wait to taste them, I have such a good memory of your quinoa. By the way I have tried to redo this dish but it is not as good as yours. Can you give me your recipe ?

    Thanks in advance !
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jose I am so happy! Thank you so much for posting a comment and reading my blog. I will try to cook these for you when I come in France!
    XOXO
    Sam

    ReplyDelete