Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wear- A Baby Boy!

I know this is a little late in the evening for my Wear Wednesday post but I couldn't resist, my brother Ryan and Britt are having a BOY! Yup that's right folks, I'm gonna be an aunt for the very first time to a little buddy!
Now lets get serious.....what am I going to buy him?

Well he will certainly need this groundhog onesie for his first Feb 2nd, no?


And he can't go on his many camping trips without looking the part, right?


I was thinking when the weather turns cold he may like to snuggle in his dogsled onesie.....


And slip on this comfy crocheted loafers, I mean what little guy wouldn't love a pair of these!


What do you think? Have you seen any other cute baby boy stuff I should know about as a conserning future Auntie?

Are you an Aunt or Uncle? What did you have to have for your little one? How do you feel about spoilling your niece or nephew? Completley warranted or totally not?

Love and Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment