Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 day shred challenge


Good Morning guys! Yesterday I recieved the 30 Day Shred DVD with Jillian Micheals in the mail and I started right away. The workout is broken down into 3 workouts, each harder than the prevoius. I am meant to do level 1 for 10 days and then level 2 for 10 days and finally level 3 for the last 10 days. Jillian Micheals is the trainer from The Biggest Loser t.v. show and she's tough and that's why I like her. She makes me work harder than any other exercise that I have done and I know that's what I need to do if I want to see results. She says with this DVD and her meal plan you can lose up to 20 pounds in one month. That seems a little wacko to me and is not my goal. I am sticking to Weight Watchers but I wouldn't be dissapointed with a 5-8 pound loss. ;) So take a look at the picture above and hopefully it will look a little different when I take it again in 30 days. This is going to be hard. I love to exercise, it makes me feel strong and healthy but I usually do it 5 days a week not 30 consecutive days. I am asking a favour from you guys. I need your help, support and most of all motivation if you can?! Thanks! See you in 30 days!

Here's my starting stats:
weight- 215.6 pounds
bust- 47 inches
waist- 40 inches
hips-46 inches
thighs-24 inches
dress size- 16

For the frenchies:
poids- 98 kgs
poitrine- 119 cms
taille-102 cms
hanches- 117 cms
cuisses- 61.5 cms
taille- 46

No comments:

Post a Comment