Monday, August 23, 2010

More wedding colour thoughts.....

Good Morning Everybody! So we went and saw the last potential wedding venue on Sat. morning and have decided to go with the Castello. (It's the one that I posted on friday.) We are just in talks with the wedding planner here to secure the date and then we can order and send out save the dates!!! Yahooo!
So I was looking on wedding blogs like normal and saw this beautiful wedding with my favourite peachy hue. And then she added pink and orange! I think I am totally developing my original idea of peach and grey to peach, grey, blushy pink and shocking Orange! Love it! Hey Mom I love the feathery pinky thing in this bookay, what is it? Is it heather? I wonder if we can get it over here in Malta?
Anywho if you are interested to see more of this pretty wedding it's on Style Me Pretty.
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment