Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Day Shred is Done and Done!


Good Morning Every body! Here are my final stats:

weight- 215.6 pounds Final- 209.9 pounds
bust- 47 inches Final- 45inches
waist- 40 inches Final- 36.5inches
hips-46 inches Final- 44inches
thighs-24 inches Final- 22.5inches
dress size- 16 Final- 16/14

For the frenchies:
poids- 98 kgs Fini- 95.4 kgs
poitrine- 119 cms Fini- 114.5cms
taille-102 cms Fini- 93cms
hanches- 117 cms Fini- 112.5cms
cuisses- 61.5 cms Fini- 58cms
taille- 46 Fini-46/44

Yesterday was my last Shred day! Thank goodness, It was so hard. I missed one day and had to make up for it and extend it to 31 days. I am really pleased with the results! What do you think? Can you tell a difference from the first picture? I lost a total of 5.7 pounds and 9 inches! Whooohooooo! Also the best part is that I am so strong! I can do a push up now! A real one not a knee girl one. It's so hard but I can make it. I have found muscles on my body I never knew existed and Jillian certainly pushed me to places I never thought I could go. I think that's what is the best. She kept telling me that you have no idea how strong your body really is until you try. And boy do I believe her now! I feel amazing!
Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Awesome darling, good job, way to go for sticking with it. You look amazing, you can really see the difference. You're the best. Love always, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete