Thursday, February 4, 2010

Honeymoon hideaway

Good Morning everybody can you believe I am already searching honeymoon sites? Vince and I are looking forward to relaxing and just being. We both love the beach and really want the idylic thurquoise water, cocktails, and feeling so far away. We are thinking about Bora Bora in French Polynesia. The above image is an overwater bungalow from the St. Regis Hotel Bora Bora. What I am wondering is, is it worth it to pay extra for the overwater bungalow or it is just the same to stay in a beach bungalow? What would you do?
Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm let's see..I say pay the extra, and sleep over the water...depending on the time of year...but at this paradise location, I bet it is gorgeous all year round. Uncle Rick would particularily enjoy the opportunity to throw his fishing line out off the deck...Sit on a chaise lounge and drink '50'. Ahhhhh you are taking this little 'hick town' girl on such great escapes....Please continue...
    Love to you both, Aun Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say forget the extra you two love birds wont see the outside and anything. tehe

    ReplyDelete