Thursday, February 25, 2010

Over

Hi Everybody, I guess everyone knows by now that Vince and I were pregnant. It was a big surprise to us and however unplanned it was it was equally as joyful. We were getting really used to the term Mommy and Daddy and Baby when we found out at an ultrasound last week that the fetus had stopped living. Yesterday at 12 weeks and 1 day I had a D&C operation to remove the dead fetus from my uterus.
So it's over. No more baby, no more Mommy or Daddy. I feel really angry and sad and disappointed and angry and lost. I'm mad cause I wanted to announce our pregnancy here with such happiness. I'm mad my parents won't be grandparents anymore and my brother and Britt won't be aunts and uncles anymore. But most of all I'm sad that the baby I bonded with and was inside me for 2 months is now gone. He was mine and I didn't want him or her to leave. I feel empty and sad and crappy.

But everythings going to be okay cause I have you guys. Thank you so much for all your emails. It's overwhelming and makes me feel so loved. Vince and I can't do this alone and I need all the support I can get right now. So thanks guys! I love you soooooooo much! Hopefully this blog will get back on track soon. Just need time to get used to it being over.

Love and Hugs

image: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/PersianMoro/me.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Well Sam your life has certainly been on quite a roller coaster ride these last few months. We all have been with you on this ride...up the hills and down the dips,( I am the one screaming in the back)....One thing is for sure, we are all staying on the ride...Good or bad, doesn't matter... So you don't have to look back to see if we are there...we are and ready to help whenever we can, especially Aunt Jane, who will be pushing to the front of the ride...lol Love to you both,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Sam! :( I feel really bad that I haven't checked your blog in a while, however your parents told Michael & I that you were expecting..so I'm really sorry to hear this news. I'm never quite sure what to say in these situations & I've never gone through something like this before. I do have faith though that you & Vince will have a baby someday and that when you do you guys will be awesome parents!!
    love, Simone

    PS. Will email soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete