Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My new baby

Caught in the act
Isn't she pretty?- The Nikon D5000
My first portrait style photo- The handsome Mr. K.
My first focus photo- Daniele's ornament
My first food photo- Vince's favourite Metz treat


I am the luckiest girl in the world! My whole family on both sides pitched in to get me a digital SLR Nikon D5000 camera for Christmas! Can you believe it? I carry it around like a precious newborn, scared I'm going to drop it on it's head at any moment!
I hope it will elevate my blogging and also become a serious hobby. Vince and I are excited to take photographs on our honeymoon and of our future family! It's funny how something as small as a camera is already creating future memories in our heads!

Thanks so much to our families! We are so excited and happy!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment