Thursday, December 9, 2010

Read all about it! Food and Drink is here!

This years cover is a Belgium Air Cake
I won't even attempt to make these but had to include them for their sheer beauty
I hope to make this Risotto for Vince's family Christmas dinner minus the lobster
And these easy apps for the apero hour before dinner
You can't have frenchie apero Christmas Eve without oysters!
Throught out the week I thought about trying out this homey side dish
And rolling up my sleeves covered in flour for these sweet potato gnocchis
Vince's Mom loves soup for dinner and I think this creamy parsnip one is just the ticket
Oh man! Me and Vince are going to try and convince them to bring out the Raclette machine!
And finally this Butter Ripple Rum looks divine! Too bad they don't sell Butter ripple schnapps in France!


Check it out! Mom and Dad brought the Holiday 2010 edition of LCBO's Food and Drink to Paris for me! It's so beautiful! And free! And I am overjoyed! I am reading it slowly and thoroughly. Soaking each page of gorgeousness in and planning my holiday recipes. We will be in Metz this year for a week and half and I hope to help around the house with all the meals. There is just something about getting the Food and Drink Holiday Edition and then choosing which recipes to make. I'm so excited to get my hands dirty and spend hours in the kitchen with these recipes!
What about you? What are your plans for Christmas cooking and baking this year?
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment