Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're Baaaaaaaaaaack!


Goodmorning Everybody! We are back in Malta after a beautiful week spent in Paris with Mom and Dad. Paris never ceases to bring out the giggly kid in me. There is just something there. Maybe my soul lived there before? Hmmmmm.
Well we are back where the sun shines bright through my windows every morning and the people smile and shake your hand on the street. I love Malta and Canada too. My heart is big enough for you all!
Gosh what a trip! I hope to share some more pictures soon! It was so blissful to sit back and take my parents in. Their laughter and just the sweet pleasure of being in their company. I must be the luckiest kid in the world! I love you Mom and Dad! Thanks for making the trip and spending time with us! Nothing could have been better!
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment