Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesdays are all about Tasting


I bought some adzuki beans at the store over the weekend cause they were pretty...little russet red cuties with a white seam. (It's wonderful to love to eat and look at my food.)

After reading a little bit about them I discovered they are should taste sweet yet contain no fat, sugar, sodium or cholesterol! They are actually full of protien, fiber, potassium and iron, YAY! Now I really couldn't wait to cook them.


So here we go, soak over night, rinse and boil for 40 mins. Voila! Natures goodness sans human industrialized made crap!


We added some red onion, seaweed,fennel,tomatoes, germinated chick peas, radish, avocado and sesame seeds. I made the dressing with ginger, lemon juice, sesame oil, olive oil and herbs from the garden.
It was so filling and delicious!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment