Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wear Wednesday- Date Night

Last Saturday we went out to Les Pleiades to celebrate the night we met 5 years ago. It was the poshiest place we've ever eaten so we dressed the part.


I wore a black crepe Kookai dress, my wedding shoes from Cosmoparis, clutch from Aldo, orange tassel earrings from Satellite Paris a bracelet gifted from Shelly, Red #10 lipstick from Bobbi Brown and french cancan nail colour by Mavala.


Finishing the last glass of champagne I put on my new red trench from cheapy cheap brand Camaieu. I'm above average French girl size and find it hard to find chic pieces to fit my shape but with a little digging I always find a few great things.


 But more importantly what did the husband wear you say?


It was all about the dapper tailormade dark grey suit and shirt he got in India.


The details were cufflinks from Debenhams and shoes from Texto.


We hope you enjoyed our first what we wore Wear Wednesday post and please let us know what you thought, we LOVE hearing from you! ;)

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment