Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wear Wednesday- Plaid

Do you feel like the entire fashion world is wearing plaid right now? Everywhere I look I see plaid or checkers and to tell you the truth I don't know how I feel about it. I have visions of grunge, kurt cobain, 90's oh no bad higschool moment flashback....AHHHHHHHHH! Then there was the Avril Lavigne thing. But still there might be something to it, let's have a look together.

The Worst from Joanna via The Sartorialist


 The Getting Better from Taylor


The Good on Pinterest


But the Best has got to be this look from Christine


So what do you say are we onboard with this plaid/checker thing? I'm thinking I might just throw caution to the wind and try the navy checkered number with a great pair of jeans and see how it feels. Who knows maybe I'll end up being advanced a little younger than originally thought. ;)

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment