Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas cookie bakeoff on Walmer Road

Cava close at hand and greasing baking sheets while Brother mixes the dough

Serious decorating begins

PS3 break was clearly needed

Blakes "Alien" Santa. Sorry its so fuzzy!
A few last touches......

Good Morning Every body! I am still looking through all my pictures and reminiscing about Christmas! I just love hanging out at Ryan and Britt's house and doing whatever we feel like. Christmas cookie baking anyone?
Love and Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Oh Samantha, thank you so much for the pics and story on 'cookie baking'...I laughed when I saw the non chalant stance of the 'Librarian' vs the intensity of the IT guy...How fun, and an alien? Too funny...Did Vince decorate that angel cookie? 'Cause she looks like you...awww love... Your awesome, and thank you for the fun...Love Aunt Lyn

    ReplyDelete