Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding on the brain!

Hi everybody! Man I've got wedding fever! Vince and I have decided to set a date for summer next year and then start planning around that. It's hard though cause we don't know where we will be next year and aren't likely to find out until December of this year. So I betcha we will be scrambling to book a venue 7 or 8 months before the wedding date. But hey what are ya gonna do? We are expats and that's the way it is. So I am learning very early in the wedding planning that I really have to just go with the flow. URGH! HA!
So I have been dreaming about colour palettes these last two nights and I cant seem to get away from light orange and grey. I am downloading the Pantone colour palette thingie and will upload the colours so you can get an idea of what's in my head. K.
Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Yes Samantha I am really excited about the wedding, but can we please get to the task at hand...And that is your man and his rugby team. Did he score? Was Vince at the bottom of the scrum? Was there clothing issues? Did Vince enjoy the agressivness of the sport? Vince needs to remember that a wedding is in the near future and no injuries are allow!! Not even a sport injury. Camera please, evidence, so we too may cheer your man on. Oh and by the way..My favourite colour is orange!! all shades and hues,
    Love you, Aunt Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Lyn! Well I am so excited you love orange too! Cause I am really loving it right now! As for the rugby I forgot my camera last Sat! Can you believe that! I never forget it! I cant seem to keep things straight in my brain right now. And also the game is canceled this Sat cause of school exams, what a bummer! I have to wait till the 7th of Feb(mom's b-day) to see him play again but I promise I wont forget my camera this time! Love you lots, Sam

    ReplyDelete