Friday, November 4, 2011

Freeforall Friday- Around my web table

These are my friends and inspirations from around this crazy blog/internet/twitter/virtual place I call home. I hope you have fun reading what they've been up to this week.


Where not to go for afternoon tea in Paris.

Finally a contender for Best Crossaint in the city.

Was there ever a stronger girl crush than the one I have for this lady?

How does browned butter icing sound to you? Yeah I thought so.

What?! You haven't been to Campagnolo yet?

Chocolate and Paris, a match made in Heaven.

Things you say to your husband in the bathroom.

Wente vineyards on Wino Wednesdays.

How to know if what's going in your mouth is good for you or not.

Who you should have been for Halloween this year. Don't worry there's always next year.



Have a great weekend my friends!!! I don't know about you but I'm getting all excited for Christmas, it's only 1 month and 20 days away! Are you ready?!


Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment