Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wear- Christmas party attire

I know some of you may not want to hear it but Christmas season is fast approaching and I bet the party invites are rolling in as well. I know what you're thinking.....WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!!!  Don't fret my friends I've got you covered.


What about cranberry tights, and a gorgeous full yellow flowery skirt paired with a festive bronze sequin number?

No? Well then I'm sure you'll love this black tulle lacy number with these excessive faux jewels!


oooooooor you could go all copper with this tulip dress from J.Crew and pair it will mustard yellow tights and plum peeptoes?


But my favourite has got to be this gorgeous party dress from Alexander Wang and these stunning emerald satin pumps from Charlotte Olympia. Hey Sam, dream much??? ;)


And just for kicks I added this last little number in for you. Would you have the courage to wear this? Even bigger question, how would you accessorize it?



Have fun getting ready for all the parties this year and please tell me, what will you be wearing?

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment