Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mom and Dad's local butcher shop











Goodmorning Everyone, I wanted to share some photos from yesterday with you. Mom and Dad came and picked me up from Ryan and Britt's house and we headed back over to their place. After we parked the car Dad and I walked to the corner butcher shop called "Vince's Gasparo's Meat Market". We bought two lovely striploin steaks and let me tell you they were mouthwatering to say the least. The two sons of the owner who work the counter are such nice and informative people. We even got to see them deliver a whole pig to one of their customers. What an event! Check it out.
Lots of love and hugs.




6 comments:

  1. Have a close look at the women, er, man?!? Checking out the pig. She/he had very nice pink nails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't get a chance to see that kinda stuff our here in Hickville, and I am not talking about the butchershop or the pig...Yikes I love your city!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, next time I'm in Vince Gasparo's I'm totally going to look out for her/him!

    It's Simone, your parent's neighbor by the way :)

    As promised, here is the link to my blog:

    http://www.skinnydip.ca

    I hope you're having fun in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to your blog Simone. Its in my favourites now. I wish I could sign up to be a follower though? Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you- couldn't find Gasparo's phone #, but there it was in your photo- My favourite place, too. - Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, no problemo I am so glad I could help out. I tried to see your blog but couldn't find it? :( Do you live in T.O.?

    ReplyDelete