Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shelly Shelly bo belly banana fanna foe felly..SHELLY!

Good Morning Every body! I am so happy, I think my beautiful friend Shelly is coming to visit on Friday for a few days. The flights are filling up but I remain optomistic. I really hope she makes it. Shelly has never been to Paris before so we will be taking the city by storm. I can't wait to show her around.
I'm just a little worried about the sleeping arrangments cause she's staying with us...anyone who has heard Vince sleeping(1000 banshee's wailing with aphnea) and knows of Shelly's sleeping needs (complete darkness and silence with a background of fan or AC noise) should know what I mean! :)
I'm so excited....sitting here on pins and needles waiting for her arrival!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a great weekend with Shelly, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete