Thursday, October 8, 2009

Heartbroken

Good Morning Every body. Well they are gone. My family left yesterday morning. I feel empty and desperately sad. After dropping them at the airport I had to go back to their apartment and hand over the keys to the landlord and get the damage deposit cheque back. Being alone in their small apartment that the night before was full with them was enough to make me jump off a cliff! After that I walked by the corner cafe we had coffee in every morning and then had to go to the grocery store my Mom loved so much to wander around in. I was praying I would see them around the corner of the mustard isle saying with enthusiasm., "hey Sam look at this...look what I found!" about some interesting frenchie grocery item.
Basically it sucks without them.
But when Vince got home from work he brought these beautiful flowers for me. I tried to keep my pathetic sadness from him but that was no use. He obviously could sense how I felt and bought me a bouquet of cheerfulness. They are so perfectly formed and coloured that I want to eat them.
My family is gone but my Love is here. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment