Wednesday, October 21, 2009

List of things I do when my boyfriend isn't around







Good morning every body! So Vince is still in Malta...his flight was delayed last night so the meetings he was supposed to do yesterday were posponed till today. He won't be home till 10pm tonight. Bummer cause I am dying to find out how everything worked out. He should be calling me with an update in half an hour. I will let you know as soon as I can.
In the meantime.....I made a little list of delightful things a girl like me does when her lovely boyfriend is on a buisness trip.
1. Take off bra and put on comfy grandpa-like jamjams right apon entering the door.
2. Listen to the song "Girl" by Destiny's Child on repeat for a ridiculous amount of time.
3. Eat all and I mean all of the delicious pate du campagne without sharing! Mauhahahhaha!
4. Finally, lay out on the couch and watch a extremly girly fashion movie such as "The September Issue" without having to pause it and explain fashion terms and quirks.
What do you think? Sounds like a fun filled girls night alone or what? What do you ladies do when your men are away? Come on be honest!
Of course I miss my lovely boyfriend desperately especially our morning cuddle. I can't wait till he gets back tonight....but until then more indulging in my girly side!
Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment