Friday, October 7, 2011

Freeforall Friday- Around my web table


Happy Friday my friends and family! I wanted to share a few links from around the web of little things I thought you might like to read to make the clock tick faster to 5 pm!

Looking for some treehouse mojo?

The chicest bar in Paris.

And a battle of the best crossaints

Speaking of which, what makes you hungier?

How to look cute.

What are you making with pumpkin this weekend?

Well if you're not cooking pumpkin what about squash?

Holy shit that's BIG!

Kasia's new collection handmade in the city of love.

What to wear in St. John, the island not the town in N.B. you cheeky monkeys.

While you're at it, slap on the prettiest lipstick.

How to show and keep the love man.

Already made this three times last week!

And finally, what to see this weekend.



Have a great fall crispy Thanksgiving weekend my loves and we'll see you back here on Monday!

Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Ok.... How good are those vegetables? Yummy! I might make that tomorrow night for supper... What did you serve with it?

    ReplyDelete